Sunday, August 19, 2018

Sunday Post #171: Catching Up



Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

Nothing much, but I'm about to be super busy 😫 Apparently everyone at work decided to go on vacation all at the same time, so now I'm covering for them until next week! This week I only had a day off on Wednesday, and my next day off wont be until NEXT Sunday! Ugh! I'm not looking forward to it.

What I've been watching:

I finally got caught up on Dragon Ball Super! I was behind like 5 episodes or so on the English dubbed version, but I finally sat down to watch them like two days ago. My favorite episode that I watched was the one were they were playing baseball...

DBS

This whole episode was just hilarious! Especially this:

Image result for dragon ball super baseball
Image result for dragon ball super baseball

😂😂😂 I could not stop laughing! I know when it comes to this show it's all about the fighting, but really, I'm all about the filler episodes! They're my favorite! And this one was amazing!

Online

Reviews posted this week:

By a Thread (Elemental Assassin, #6) Jillian Cade: (Fake) Paranormal Investigator The New Boy (Fear Street, #20)


Other Posts:

#126: Literally Just Elemental Assassin, All the Time

Lazy Days of Summer Giveaway Hop!

Book Haul

Bought:



You guys, I found this at the dollar store! Sometimes I can't believe the books I find there... it's crazy!


Library Loot:

Supernaturally (Paranormalcy, #2)


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

2 comments:

  1. I haven't watched Dragon Ball in ages. My son still does though.I hear him yelling and laughing. Sounds like you are going to need a break soon. That's a lot of working hours. Just look at all of those fun shows and books you'll have when you finally get time! Hang in there:)

    My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laura! I'm gonna need a vacation after all this. Lol. On the upside, I do get a bit of down time at work so I can get some reading done, so it's not too bad I guess. Lol.

      Delete