Monday, August 13, 2018

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #126: Literally Just Elemental Assassin, All the Time


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I finished reading this past week:

Deadly Sting (Elemental Assassin, #8) Carniepunk: Parlor Tricks  (Elemental Assassin #8.1 Kiss of Venom (Elemental Assassin, #8.5) Beach Party (Point Horror, #8)

I cannot get off the Elemental Assassin train... and I'm totally fine with that! I'm loving the ride! Lol. This series is just amazing! Oh, and I also read an R.L. Stine book. Lol.


Currently reading:

Heart of Venom (Elemental Assassin, #9)

Yup, more Gin Blanco! I love her!


Up next:

I honestly don't know. I might end up reading more Elemental Assassin (likely) or something else entirely. There's a bunch of stuff I want to read but I don't know which one will be first. Lol.


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment