Monday, April 1, 2019

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #153



It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I finished reading this past week:

City of Glass (The Mortal Instruments, #3)

IT WAS SO GOOD!! This was a re-read, so of course I already knew that going in 😉 lol.


Currently reading:

Dark Frost (Mythos Academy, #3) The Shadowhunter's Codex

Taking a little detour from the main TMI series to read the Codex. It's very informative and very funny with the commentary from Jace, Clary, and Simon thrown in! I love it! I am also almost done with my re-read of Dark Frost, which I also love.


Up next:

City of Fallen Angels (The Mortal Instruments, #4) Protect the Prince (Crown of Shards, #2)

Two more books from two of my favorite authors!!


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment