Monday, April 15, 2019

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #154



It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I finished reading this past week:

Dark Frost (Mythos Academy, #3)

Finished my re-read of this one and it was great! I love this series! I especially loved that ending! 😍


Currently reading:

The Shadowhunter's Codex City of Fallen Angels (The Mortal Instruments, #4)

Started on the next TMI book! I'm interested to see where this next arc takes us since I never read the last 3 books in the series.


Up next:

I know I just finished Dark Frost, but I just really NEED to read more Jennifer Estep books! Idk what yet, but I do miss Gin Blanco! I may have to re-read an Elemental Assassin book since I'm all caught up now.


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment