Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Monthly Wrap-Up: April 2019



This was... this was a month. Lol.


Books read this month:

Dark Frost (Mythos Academy, #3)

One book. That's all I read 🙈


And my favorite book of the month was...

Dark Frost (Mythos Academy, #3)

By default, this is my favorite. Lol. But I really did love it! This was a re-read for me and it is just one of my favorite series! So good!


Books Reviewed in this month:

None. Absolutely none. Lol.


Other Posts:



So I dropped the ball on pretty much everything this month. Lol. I even forgot it was the end of the month and that I wanted to do this sad post. Lol. But I did it in time, for whatever that's worth. Lol. I can't promise next month will be better, but I'll try! I've finally been wanting to read something. I just don't know what that will be yet. Lol.

Hope your month was better than mine!

2 comments:

  1. At the very least, you gained a new favorite book. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess? Lol. I mean it was already a favorite before I even read it this time around. Lol.

    ReplyDelete