Sunday, April 7, 2019

Sunday Post #200



Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

It's been a busy, busy week. I found myself extra busy at work and I have been going out a quite a bit, socializing and whatnot. Can't say I'm a fan tbh. Lol. I need to go hide in my room for the next two weeks lol.

What I've been watching:

On Friday I went to go see Shazam and I loved it! Way to go DC, you finally made a good movie! Lol. Look, I liked Wonder Woman well enough, but this one was just so much fun! I highly recommend it!

Shazam Movie on Twitter: "Just say the word! #SHAZAMMovie – in theaters April 5.… " Shonen Jump Bleach Anime Cast Cartoon Poster 24x36

Lately I've been in the mood to watch a new anime. I was going to start Attack on Titan but I then decided I wanted to watch Bleach instead, and it's really good! I'm already on season two and I am enjoying it! It's really funny! And I love reaper stuff!

Online

Other Posts:

Monthly Wrap-Up: March 2019

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #153

Down the TBR Hole #10


Ongoing Giveaway:

QOAAD

Book Haul

Freebies:

Birthright (The Legacy Series Book 1) by [Ruddick, Jessica]

[Click the image to take you to the Amazon page! But check the price first to make sure it's still free!]


Won in Giveaway:

Hunt Me (The Puritan Coven Series Book 2) by [Cypress, Louise]


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment