Sunday, March 31, 2019

Monthly Wrap-Up: March 2019



I for one am happy to welcome April because that means no more crazy weather! It has finally stopped snowing and I am enjoying not having to drive in it any longer. Lol.


Books read this month:

Snared (Elemental Assassin, #16) I Hunt Killers (I Hunt Killers, #1) Venom in the Veins (Elemental Assassin, #17) Winter's Web (Elemental Assassin, #17.5)

City of Ashes (The Mortal Instruments, #2) The Secret Bedroom (Fear Street, #13) Nightmares (Fear Street Collector's Edition, #2) City of Glass (The Mortal Instruments, #3)

This month I read 6 books, 1 novella, and I finished reading 1 Fear Street omnibus.


And my favorite book of the month was...

Venom in the Veins (Elemental Assassin, #17)

This was SO HARD! I LOVED all of the Elemental Assassin books I read, and I also LOVED my re-reads of The Mortal Instruments! I just read so many great books this month! Lol. But I really did love Venom in the Veins.


Books Reviewed in this month:

The New Evil (Fear Street Cheerleaders, #4: Fear Street Superchiller, #7) Scrooge #worstgiftever (OMG Classics) Zombie Thanksgiving: A YA Paranormal Story Snowman Shivers: Two Dark Humor Snowmen Tales

The New Evil (Fear Street Cheerleaders #4) by R.L. Stine | ★★★★★
Scrooge #worstgiftever (OMG Classics) by Brett Wright & Charles Dickens | ★★★★☆
Zombie Thanksgiving by Rusty Fischer | ★★★★☆
Snowman Shivers by Mark Leslie | ★★★☆☆

The Fire Game (Fear Street, #11) The Snowman The Secret Bedroom (Fear Street, #13)

The Fire Game (Fear Street #11) by R.L. Stine | ★★★☆☆
The Snowman by R.L. Stine | ★☆☆☆☆
The Secret Bedroom (Fear Street #13) by R.L. Stine | ★★★☆☆


Other Posts:

Lucky Leprechaun Giveaway Hop - Giveaway over

2019 Blogoversary Giveaway: Queen of Air and Darkness by Cassandra Clare


I think I had a pretty good month, overall. I read a lot of great books and I am grateful for that! I didn't review as many books as I would've like, but at least it wasn't nothing (like other months lol).

2 comments: