Thursday, February 28, 2019

Monthly Wrap-Up: February 2019



So, we've had a very crazy month here, weather wise. We had, like, no snow all of December and January, but come mid-February and it's snowing like it's Christmas! Lol. I went on vacation last week to Mexico, and when I came back this weekend I was hoping it would be gone. It's not. Lol.



Books read this month:

The Last Time I Lied Hey Diddle Diddle The Zombie In The Middle (Mellow Summers, #14) Bitter Bite (Elemental Assassin, #14) Unwanted (Elemental Assassin, #14.5)

Unraveled (Elemental Assassin, #15) Nice Guys Bite (Elemental Assassin, #15.5)

I read 4 books and 2 novellas... not bad.


And my favorite book of the month was...

Bitter Bite (Elemental Assassin, #14)

Even though it hurt my soul, Bitter Bite was my favorite book of the month! But honestly, I love anything Jennifer Estep writes. Lol.


Books Reviewed in this month:

Clockwiser (Clockwise, #2) Evil Librarian Black Widow (Elemental Assassin, #12) The Best Friend (Fear Street, #17)

Clockwiser (Clockwise #2) by Elle Strauss | ★★★★☆
Evil Librarian by Michelle Knudsen | ★★★★★
Black Widow (Elemental Assassin #12) by Jennifer Estep | ★★★★★
The Best Friend (Fear Street #17) by R.L. Stine | ★★★★☆

Spider's Trap (Elemental Assassin, #13) City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1) The Best Friend 2 (Fear Street, #50)

Spider's Trap (Elemental Assassin #13) by Jennifer Estep | ★★★★★
City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments #1) by Cassandra Clare | ★★★★★
The Best Friend 2 (Fear Street #50) by R.L. Stine | ★★★☆☆


How was your February?

No comments:

Post a Comment