Saturday, February 23, 2019

Down the TBR Hole #4



Most of you probably know this feeling, your Goodreads TBR pile keeps growing and growing and it seems like there is no light at the end of the tunnel. You keep adding, but you add more than you actually read. And then when you’re scrolling through your list, you realize that you have no idea what half the books are about and why you added them. Well that’s going to change!

And thank the gods for that because I desperately need it! Lol. And thanks to Lost in a Story, as well, for creating this amazing meme!


How it works:

  • Go to your goodreads to-read shelf.
  • Order on ascending date added.
  • Take the first 5 (or 10 (or even more!) if you’re feeling adventurous) books. Of course, if you do this weekly, you start where you left off the last time.
  • Read the synopses of the books
  • Decide: keep it or should it go?

Simple enough, so let's get started!


Wicked (Fear Street Seniors, #10) The Prom Date (Fear Street Seniors, #11) Graduation Day (Fear Street Seniors, #12) The Sign of Fear (Fear Street Saga, #4) The Hidden Evil (Fear Street Sagas, #5)

This episode of Down the TBR Hole is gonna be a bit boring because all 10 books I have today are Fear Street books, all of which I want to read. I've mentioned it before, but I love Fear Street!

Daughters of Silence (Fear Street Sagas, #6) Children of Fear (Fear Street Sagas, #7) Dance of Death (Fear Street Sagas, #8) Heart of the Hunter (Fear Street Sagas, #9) Circle of Fire (Fear Street Sagas, #11)


And that's it!

Total books deleted: 0
Total books kept on TBR list: 10


Let me know if you have read any of these books and whether I should've given them a second chance!

2 comments:

  1. I try to clean out my TBR now and then. And try not to add books anymore unless I have them already or will be really plan to read them. I've enjoyed your Fear Street reviews and it looks like you'll be sharing more of them:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I've ever cleaned out my tbr list before, so I am very glad to have found this feature! Lol. And yes, definitely more Fear Street to come. Lol.

      Delete