Sunday, February 3, 2019

Sunday Post #193



Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

Just work, work, work. I'm picking up some extra shifts and I am tired! My vacation cannot come fast enough!

Count down to Cancun: 12 days

What I've been watching:

I finally watched the new Halloween movie and it was SOOO good! I loved it!

Halloween

Online

Review posted this week:

Fire Devil (Ellie Jordan, Ghost Trapper #11)


Other Posts:

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #145

Monthly Wrap-Up: January 2019

Book Haul

Nothing this week.

MMPR


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment