Monday, February 11, 2019

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #147



It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I finished reading this past week:

The Last Time I Lied Hey Diddle Diddle The Zombie In The Middle (Mellow Summers, #14)

This book was good! If you're looking for some great mysteries/thrillers, this author is the way to go! The plot twists he writes are amazing! I also read this new Mellow Summers book which was very fun! It's a very quick read and I really like that!


Currently reading:

I Hunt Killers (I Hunt Killers, #1) Renegades (Renegades, #1)


Up next:

Bitter Bite (Elemental Assassin, #14)

Yay, more Elemental Assassin!


What are you reading this week?

2 comments:

  1. The Last Time I Lied and I Hunt Killers are both such great books! I need to read Renegades too.

    Here's our It's Monday! https://jennreneeread.blogspot.com/2019/02/its-monday-whatre-you-reading_11.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really need to finish both I Hunt Killers and Renegades 😅 lol. But I am enjoying them both!

      Delete