Okay, the goal today is to get out of the house. That's it. Lol. And read, of course. Lol.
Thursday - 9am
I woke up like an hour ago and I've just been in bed checking my shops in Tomodachi Life 😆
Edward Cullen and his Dungeon Crawler Carl reference 😂
But I finally got up and I'm getting ready to leave the house! Shocking, I know. I just like being home, okay? 😆 Today I'm going to a neighboring town and checking out their library, bookstore, and a coffee place that's near the bookstore. If I stay long enough, I might have lunch in town at a drive-thru place I haven't been to in quite some time.
Thursday - 2:30pm
Okay, I'm back and I have read about 85 pages so far today. My goal is to read a total of 100 pages today, so I'm almost there.
So I went to this little town that's about 30 minutes away from where I live, and I just love it there; it's so cute! I don't go there nearly enough. But I went to this coffee place and got a snickerdoodle cookie and a chai latte with oat milk (that's my go-to order because I'm not a big coffee person... I'm pretty sure I have undiagnosed ADHD, and that stuff puts me right to sleep 😂). I read for a while, until they opened the bookstore downstairs at 11am. It ended up being a secondhand bookstore, so there wasn't a big selection of books. I wasn't there for very long.
Then I went to the new library building in town and it's so nice! It's a small town, so this is a small library, but the interior with the lodge vibes 😍 I sat here and read for a while too, until I got hungry. Lol. Then I went to the local burger place I mentioned, where I actually had to wait 30-ish minutes for the food, which was fine because that meant more reading time. Lol. And it was worth it because it was SO good! I had not been there in YEARS, but those might be some of the best burgers I've had. Lol.
And now I'm home... and idk what to do. Lol. Hmm. I think I'm going to make a giant pitcher of tea (I have a bunch of loose-leaf tea that I need to go through. Lol.), and then I might attempt that crochet project I mentioned yesterday. After that, I might read some more and then play a video game? Idk. We'll see. Lol. But I'll be back with an update!
Thursday - 9:30pm
I don't know what happened to the time 🫣 I sat to crochet for a bit, and before I knew it, I finished the whole thing!
This happens to me a lot, this hyperfixation. Lol. But look at how cute he is! A little lopsided, but I love him! Lol. I have one more crochet project, which I may do tomorrow.
Oh! The iced tea is in the fridge! I decided to go with this mango fruit punch from David's Tea. I also freaking love this pitcher! It is specifically for infusing tea! It's so handy when you want to make a batch of iced tea. Which I do in the Summer. Lol.
Reading-wise, I am on page 302, so I read just over 100 pages today again! At this point, I'm over the halfway point. I'm really enjoying this book! But that's it for me tonight because I guess I do have time blindness after all? 😅 Anyway, I'm gonna go play Tomadachi Life, and I'll be back tomorrow with more reading... and other things! (Don't know what yet. Lol.)
No comments:
Post a Comment