
And another month of a reading slump passes by 😪 I'm trying, but I just can't seem to shake it off. However, in July I read 6 books, which is 2 more than the previous month, and 1096 pages, which is about 100 pages more than the previous month. That being said, most of these books I read in one day during a readathon, sooo 🤷♀️😂
- 5 were full-length novels, and 1 was a manga
- 4 were part of a series, and 2 were standalones
- 4 were books I purchased, and 2 were from the library
- All 6 were finished copies
- 5 were physical books, and 1 ebook
- 5 were 4⭐, and 1 was 3⭐
- All 6 were traditionally published
- 1 was by a new-to-me author, and 5 were by previously read authors
- All 6 were YA
- All 6 were fiction
- 1 was action, and 5 were horror
Books read this month:
I re-read this series and it was SO fun! I love Fear Street 😌
And then I read two more summer horror books in the same vein, and they were also very fun. And I finished off the month with a manga. All of these were short and sweet (not actually lol). It was a good month overall.
Favorite book of the month:
If I don't pick one of my re-reads, then this one! I'm enjoying this series!
Least favorite book of the month:
None. I enjoyed them all!
Posted this month:
|
|
|
|
No comments:
Post a Comment