Sunday, August 23, 2026

End of Summer Readathon: Day 5


I finished reading The Dungeon Anarchist's Cookbook yesterday and I really enjoyed it! I finished it on the way to Seattle, where I got car sick the moment the road got curvy 😆 But I finished it!


Sunday - 11am

We didn't stay in Seattle for very long. We just dropped off my parents at the airport, then we went out to dinner at this ramen place my brother likes, and it was SO good!! My tongue still hurts from where I burned it with the first sip of broth, but it was worth it 😆


We got home at nearly midnight, so I went straight to sleep and didn't update yesterday's post. But today is a new day, and I think I'll be starting Elantris!


I'll be back later once I've done something productive with my day 😆 (I might go to my local bookstore to see if they have the 4th Dungeon Crawler Carl book 👀)


Let me know what you've been reading this Summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment