Friday, August 21, 2026

End of Summer Readathon: Day 3


What is the goal today? Idk. Lol. I have some errands to run, but aside from that, no clue. Definitely read another 100 pages of the Dungeon Crawler Carl book, and maybe do a craft. I might play some Resident Evil as well, which isn't cozy, but I can't get enough of Leon 😆 Plus, killing zombies is very satisfying 😌


Thursday - 9am

I need to get out of bed and get ready for the day 😅 So far I've only checked the shops in Tomodachi Life. Lol. Here's a gem from when I played last night:


Leon Kennedy from Resident Evil got Jill Valentine (also from Resident Evil) to become friends with Barbie over talking about bringing down the patriarchy... I love this for them 🤣 Anyway, I'll be back later once I've done something productive with my day.


Thursday - 2:30pm

I got more embroidery stuff in the mail today! Yay!

 

That's mostly what I've been doing today, though I did force myself to take a break because last time I finished a hoop in two days, I gave myself a migraine 😅 I also read a couple pages of my book, we had a visit, and now I'm going back to my embroidery before I have to go out and run some errands.


Thursday - 5pm

I did a Costco run, read some more, things got WAY interesting and I read more than I was originally going to in this stretch, but it's just SO good! Lol.

 

My Costco ice cream melted just from the walk to the car! It's so hot outside! I hate it 😭


Anyway, I'm gonna go do a bit more embroidery and then I'm going to get back to my book.


Thursday - 8:30pm

Last update of the night! I got a lot done on my embroidery project, without givig myself a migraine 😆 And I read another 100 pages of my book today! I think I'll finish this book tomorrow. There's only 112-ish pages left. Things are gearing up for the end and I'm excited!

 

I'm gonna go play Tomodachi Life now 😆


Let me know what you've been reading this Summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment