Monday, December 31, 2018

Monthly Wrap-Up: December 2018



Happy New Year!! Can you believe the year has come to an end? I feel like these last couple of months just flew by! Wasn't it just Halloween? Lol.


Books read this month:


Scrooge #worstgiftever (OMG Classics) The Best Friend (Fear Street, #17) The Best Friend 2 (Fear Street, #50)

The New Evil (Fear Street Cheerleaders, #4: Fear Street Superchiller, #7) Zombie Thanksgiving: A YA Paranormal Story Snowman Shivers: Two Dark Humor Snowmen Tales

4 (short) books and 2 novellas... hey, I was trying to reach my reading goal 😅 lol. And I did!


And my favorite book of the month was...

The New Evil (Fear Street Cheerleaders, #4: Fear Street Super Chiller, #7)

Books with the Fear Street Cheerleaders are some of the best, and I really enjoyed this one! I love Corky!


Posted this month:

Midwinter's Eve Giveaway Hop!



Top Books I Wish I’d Read in 2018
Top Favorite Characters & Book Boyfriends of 2018
Top Books I Read in 2018
Top Disappointing Books I Read in 2018
Top Books I’m Most Looking Forward to in 2019


Let me know if you reached your reading goal this year!
I hope you all have a great New Year's Eve!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like some great books you read this month. And congrats on meeting your reading goal!

    ReplyDelete