Monday, May 10, 2021

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #222: Supernova


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I finished reading this past week:


I absolutely LOVE Kiss of Frost! This is probably the third time I've read this book, and it just doesn't get old. Logan freaking Quinn is just 😍 the action is great, and I really love the setting! And Archenemies was also great! I am loving this series! Nova is in such a difficult position being an Anarchist but also a Renegade... just seeing her trying to figure things out has been very intriguing. And her and Adrian are also very 😍


Currently reading:


I'm not ready for the end, but I'm also ready for the end! I am so excited to find out how everything is gonna go down and what Nova is gonna end up doing.


Up next:


After Supernova, I don't really know what I'll be in the mood for next. I may continue on with my re-read of the Mythos Academy, but idk yet.


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment