Monday, May 17, 2021

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #223: Another SuperNova


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I finished reading this past week:


I finished the Renegades trilogy and it was GREAT! I really loved the world and the characters with their cool abilities... I particularly loved Nova! She was an amazing protagonist! After that I read another superhero book, and this one was cute and fun and I enjoyed it as well.


Currently reading:


And because I was still in the mood for superheroes, I started another book called SuperNova where the main character's name is also Nova 😂 I'm about 1/3 of the way into it, but I'm enjoying it!


Up next:


I'm not sure yet... I think that after SuperNova I'll be done with the superheroes for a while... maybe. I can feel my mood starting to shift, but to what, I have no clue yet. Lol.


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment