Monday, November 1, 2021

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #242: Spooky Season May Be Over, But...


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I finished reading this past week:



Good Girl, Bad Blood was SO GOOD! That plot twist... was not expecting it! I just love the way the story is told and how the mystery unraveled... it was so well written! None Shall Sleep was also a mystery involving teens helping the FBI track down a serial killer. It had some serious Criminal Minds vibes that I really enjoyed!


Currently reading:



Up next:


I want to read this book now! I should be getting it from the library any day now. I can't wait to read it! Meanwhile, I think I might dive back into some Fear Street books. I haven't read one of those in a while.


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment