Sunday, October 31, 2021

Sunday Post #277: Happy Halloween!


Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

Happy Halloween! I love this time of year! 🥰 Do you guys have anything fun planned for today? Let me know! I'm just gonna hang out at home with one of my cousins and we're gonna watch ALL the horror movies! And we might get pizza. It's gonna be great! Anyway, I promised to share my purple hair, so here it is! Just in time for Halloween! I love how it turned out!


Oh, and last weekend I went to Seattle to the Museum of Pop Culture and that was so much fun! My favorite exhibit was obviously the horror movie one where they displayed a bunch of costumes and props from horror movies. It was so incredible to see.


What I've been watching:

I haven't really been watching much... I did start the Chucky TV series which I was very exited about! I've only seen the first episode so far, but I really liked it! I'm gonna try to catch up on the show today. Very appropriate. Lol.


What I've been playing:

I played through the entire last update of Power Wash Simulator... yes I am still super into this silly but satisfying game 😅 I also started playing Animal Crossing again. I am VERY excited for the update and DLC next week, so I've been trying to get my island ready for that. I unfortunately didn't finish Halloween-afying it before today arrived, but I'm gonna continue to work on it regardless.


Nail art of the week:


Goosebumps vibes!

Online

Posted this week:

#241: Good Girls and Murders

Book Haul

Freebies:



Purchased:


My latest order from Book Outlet arrived!


Library Loot:


I love this series! I've already finished this one and book 3 is on its way to my from the library!


Gifted:


ALL the Space Janitor! I used up all of my gift cards on this series and I regret nothing. Lol. I did end up paying like $4 there at the end when I ran out, but yeah. Worth it. Lol.


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment