Sunday, February 25, 2024

Sunday Post #390: Horrorwood


Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

My patient was sick this week, but luckily it was only a mild cold so she was still pretty stable. We only missed two days of school and honestly, it was nice not being surrounded by so many kids those days. But my patient loves school (she's in 4th grade so I find that shocking! 😆) so I'm glad she's feeling better and is back. But aside from that, not much has been going on.

What I've been listening to:

I finally listened to Ice Nine Kills's horror movie-inspired album and it was SO good!! I know it's not new, but I've been meaning to actually sit down and listen to it and I finally got around to it this weekend. Lol. AND upon searching for the image below, I realized that this is a sort of sequel? They have another album, an older one, that is also inspired by horror movies! AND skimming the wiki on the front page of Google, apparently, their other albums are inspired by novels??? Omg I need to listen to everything!


And Unlike Pluto is back with the weekly songs! Yay!


"This song is about a relationship with one person that has no emotion, and the other that has too much emotion." -Unlike Pluto

What I've been playing:

I actually haven't played that much TS4 this week, not until yesterday. Yesterday I went back and played my Super Sim save file where I was working on the Spellcaster aspirations. She's completed one and has another one to do. I was going around the worlds and just collecting ingredients because she needs to make potions. Today I think I'm gonna sit and finally do that! I'm excited! I love the Spellcaster sims! Also, I was finding this save to not be as challenging anymore because they have so much money, money that I did not cheat to get. It's just been accumulating. So because it wasn't challenging anymore, I got rid of it 😆


I got rid of the money and it's still not very challenging. I mean, she's a Super Sim so all her skills are maxed out. Her paintings sell for a lot of money, and she also has some plants that produce a lot of money. Yesterday I needed a total of §11,000 to pay the bills, and all I had to do was sell some of the things she was growing in the greenhouse. I tried 🤷‍♀️😂


Along with working on the Spellcaster things, she was working on the Medium skill and has the Paranormal Investigator job (which omg it's hard! I was not expecting it to be 😩 lol). Using the Medium table I accidentally turned her into a ghost temporarily 😂 And she and her husband are so sickeningly cute. They do that ☝️ autonomously all the time 😂


And this made me laugh because it's so relatable. She was hungry so I clicked on the fridge to get leftovers. She has entire meals in there that she could've chosen from, but what does she choose to eat for breakfast? Cookie dough 😂 I'm not gonna lie, I didn't even know Sims could eat the cookie dough straight. But I shouldn't be surprised. Cookie dough is good 🤤

Online

Books reviewed this week:

★★★★★
★★★★★
★★★★★


Other posts from this week:

#356: Give Me More Sci-Fi Horror
End of Winter TBR

Book Haul

Library Loot:


If this doesn't tell you that my reading is eclectic, than idk what does 😂


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment