Friday, August 31, 2018

Monthly Wrap-Up: August 2018



Sweater season is almost upon us and I could not be more happy!



Wearing cozy sweaters and boots is my favorite! I am also super excited for spooky season!! I cannot wait to watch the new Halloween movie! I am SO excited!


Books read this month:

Widow's Web (Elemental Assassin, #7) Deadly Sting (Elemental Assassin, #8) Carniepunk: Parlor Tricks  (Elemental Assassin #8.1 Kiss of Venom (Elemental Assassin, #8.5)

Beach Party (Point Horror, #8) Heart of Venom (Elemental Assassin, #9) Paranormalcy (Paranormalcy, #1)

The Wrong Number (Fear Street, #5) Wrong Number 2 (Fear Street, #27) The Monster Museum (Ellie Jordan, Ghost Trapper #10) Greek Gods #squadgoals

Supernaturally (Paranormalcy, #2) Endlessly (Paranormalcy, #3) The Spider (Elemental Assassin, #10)

This month I read 12 books (and Paranormalcy was a re-read!) and 2 novellas! For me, this number is amazing! I've just been reading non-stop and it's awesome! I'm actually still currently reading The Spider, but I only have like 100 pages or so, so I'm sure I'll finish it tonight. 6 of the 14 books I read were Elemental Assassin books! Can you tell I love this series? 😉 Lol. And I also finished a series this month, yay!


And my favorite book of the month was...

Deadly Sting (Elemental Assassin, #8)

This was kind of hard because I literally love all the Elemental Assassin books! But ultimately I'm gonna go with Deadly Sting because I just really loved the setting and the idea of people being held up at a museum and Gin lurking around trying to save the day. The book was suspenseful and so amazing! It also takes place mostly all in one day, which was pretty cool!


Books Reviewed in this month:

Life, Love, and the Pursuit of Free Throws The Sleepwalker (Fear Street, #6) Beach House (Point Horror, #22) Violets are Blue More Trouble Brews

Life, Love, and the Pursuit of Free Throws by Janette Rallison★★★★☆
The Sleepwalker (Fear Street #6) by R.L. Stine | ★★★★☆
Beach House by R.L. Stine | ★★★☆☆
Violets Are Blue More Trouble Brews (Mellow Summers #13) by Janet McNulty | ★★★★☆

Haunted (Fear Street, #7) By a Thread (Elemental Assassin, #6) Jillian Cade: (Fake) Paranormal Investigator

Haunted (Fear Street #7) by R.L. Stine | ★★★★★
By a Thread (Elemental Assassin #6) by Jennifer Estep | ★★★★★
Jillian Cade: (Fake) Paranormal Investigator by Jen Klein | ★★★★☆

The New Boy (Fear Street, #20) The Betrayal (The Fear Street Saga, #1) The Secret (The Fear Street Saga Trilogy, #2) The Burning (The Fear Street Saga Trilogy, #3)

The New Boy (Fear Street #20) by R.L. Stine | ★★★☆☆
The Betrayal (The Fear Street Saga Trilogy #1) by R.L. Stine | ★★★★★
The Secret (The Fear Street Saga Trilogy #2) by R.L. Stine | ★★★★★
The Burning (The Fear Street Saga Trilogy #3) by R.L. Stine | ★★★★★

Hocus Pocus & The All New Sequel There's Someone Inside Your House Beach Party (Point Horror, #8)

Hocus Pocus & The All New Sequel by A.W. Jantha | ★★★☆☆
There's Someone Inside Your House by Stephanie Perkins | ★★☆☆☆
Beach Party by R.L. Stine | ★★★☆☆


Other Posts:

About My Hiatuses...

Most Read Authors (as of 2018)!

Giveaway has ended!


And that was my month! I'm back in the swing of things and I hope I can keep it up for the moths to come. Lol

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a pretty great reading month. I really want to check out the Elemental Assassin books, they sound super interesting. I also really enjoy the Paranormalcy trilogy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! The Elemental Assassin series is amazing!! I don't read a lot of adult stuff, but I absolutely adore this! Highly recommend!

      Delete