Thursday, January 31, 2019

Monthly Wrap-Up: January 2019



First month of the new year is gone. I can't believe it... I feel like I was just celebrating Christmas. Lol.


Books read this month:

The Snowman Fire Devil (Ellie Jordan, Ghost Trapper #11) Kiss of Frost (Mythos Academy, #2) The Fire Game (Fear Street, #11)

4 books this month! I actually read my first book really late into the month... I need to pick up the pace! Lol.


And my favorite book of the month was...

Kiss of Frost (Mythos Academy, #2)

Both Kiss of Frost and Fire Devil were great, but ultimately, even though it was a re-read, I gotta go with Kiss of Frost. I LOVE this series and this book was just 😍 even the second time around! I adored it!


Books Reviewed in this month:

I Can Make You Thin: The Revolutionary System Used by More Than 3 Million People (Book and CD) Spartan Promise (Mythos Academy: Colorado, #2) The Spider (Elemental Assassin, #10) The Wrong Girl (Return to Fear Street, #2)

I Can Make You Thin by Paul McKenna | ★★★★☆
Spartan Promise (Mythos Academy Spinoff #2) by Jennifer Estep | ★★★★★
The Spider (Elemental Assassin #10) by Jennifer Estep | ★★★★☆
The Wrong Girl (Return to Fear Street #2) by R.L. Stine | ★★★★☆

Poison Promise (Elemental Assassin, #11) Clocked (Clockwise, #4) Fire Devil (Ellie Jordan, Ghost Trapper #11)

Poison Promise (Elemental Assassin #11) by Jennifer Estep | ★★★★★
Clocked (Clockwise #4) by Elle Strauss | ★★★☆☆
Fire Devil (Ellie Jordan, Ghost Trapper #11) by J.L. Bryan | ★★★★★


Other Posts:

 2018 Reading Stats  Most Read Authors of 2018

Year in Books

 Favorite New-To-Me Authors of 2018  Down the TBR Hole

2019 Reading Challenges

 Giveaway: Spartan Promise by Jennifer Estep


2 comments:

  1. I was about to say that Kiss of Frost looks like a book I've read. Then I noticed it was a reread.
    You are doing far better than me in your Pick-a-Theme Challenge! I think December was such a bad reading month for me that it was hard for me to pick up any regular sized books in January. I liked your theme for January. Very creative! Happy Reading (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah, I am absolutely obsessed with the Mythos Academy series! It's my favorite! Thanks Adriana!

      Delete