Sunday, April 5, 2020

Sunday Post #240: Chains of Gold and Cells at Work



Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

Just work and home and work and home. I also think I have a sinus infection, so that's super fun for me 🙄 A while ago I mentioned I was sick with a cold, well that went on for maybe a week. But after that I had what felt like a migraine for over another week. But then this weekend I woke up congested and with just a really bad headache and pain behind my eyes... It's all sorts of blech. I unfortunately get a sinus infection pretty much every year around this same time of year, so I realized that it wasn't a migraine but sinusitis. Ugh. Anyway, I'm now taking antibiotics so hopefully I'll start to FINALLY feel better pretty soon here. Y'all, it's been a rough month for my body. Lol.

But in other more fun news, I have blue hair! Kinda! Just the ends. Lol.



I've been wanting to dye my hair blue for a LOOOONG time, so I finally did it this weekend! I had two samples of blue:



Extreme Blue and Blue for Brown Hair, but they're actually a bit brighter than what I'm going for. I want a darker, more navy look. I ordered these and the full size of the color I think will get me what I want at the same time, a while ago. My full size products should get here tomorrow, but I could not wait anymore! I needed my hair to be fun NOW! Lol. I'm excited to dye my whole head though!

Also, the state of the world has me super stressed so I made cinnamon rolls. They're pretty good. Lol.



What I've been watching:

Anime! I watched a couple episodes of Ghost Hunt (pretty good), watched the entire season of Cells at Work in like 2 days (absolutely loved! Probably gonna re-watch again pretty soon here), and I also started The Disastrous Life of Saiki K (pretty fun and absolutely bananas! Really enjoying it!)

Crunchyroll - Meet Red & White Blood Cells in Cells at Work! Stage Play The Disastrous Life Of Saiki K. - Complete Season 1 (DVD)

I also watched a couple of movies today: Started off with the Dora the Explorer movie... it was meh. Afterward I watched Jumanji: The Next Level and it was GOOD! So much fun! I really enjoyed it! Then I finally watched the new The Grudge movie... NOT good! I love horror movies, and the OG The Grudge is one of my favorites, but this? No thank you! But I ended the night on a good note. I just finished watching Underwater, the sci-fi/horror movie with Kristen Stewart and it was awesome! Highly recommend!

Buy Jumanji: The Next Level Movie Tickets | Official Website | Sony Pictures underwater

What I've been listening to:

All Time Low has a new album and it's GOOD!

All Time Low – 'Wake Up, Sunshine'

I've been listening to it since it came out! There are two songs in particular that I just absolutely love:



Nail art of the week:



Neon chevrons! Surprisingly, no holo. Lol.

Online

Posted this week:

March 2020


Ongoing Giveaway:

Enter to win a copy of Chain of Gold by Cassandra Clare!

Book Haul

Freebie:

Forget Tomorrow by [Dunn, Pintip]

[Click the image to take you to the Amazon page! But check the price first to make sure it's still free!]


Bought:



My Litjoy Chain of Gold box came in this week! Lots of fun goodies plus a gorgeous sleeve for the book! This is my second CoG book box! I have a couple more to go 😅


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment