Monday, April 20, 2020

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #192: Back on the Shadowhunter Train... Kinda



It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I finished reading this past week:

Supernatural dean winchester truth GIF - Find on GIFER

Nothing, BUT...


Currently reading:

Japanese Demystified, Premium 3rd Edition (Demystified Language) Chain of Gold (The Last Hours, #1)

I did start reading Chain of Gold! Granted, I've only read the prologue and the first chapter, but at least it's something, right? Lol. I'm still finding that I'm not in the mood to read very much, but hopefully this book will help pull me out of this reading slump hole. I mean, I already love this book... which is no surprise because I love everything Shadowhunter related. Lol.


Up next:

idk

I don't know... maybe some sci-fi? Fear Street? We'll see...


What are you reading this week?

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes it just happens that you don't read anything. I hope your current read will get you out of your slump. Sounds like it's a good one so far. And I hope that Japanese language book is informative.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I hope so too. The Japanese book is very helpful! But it's taking me a while to get through it just because it is a textbook.

      Delete