Monday, April 27, 2020

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #193: Readathon!



It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I finished reading this past week:

Sweet Venom (Medusa Girls, #1) I Saw You That Night! Goodnight Kiss (Goodnight Kiss, #1: Fear Street Super Chiller, #3)

There was a readathon on Saturday and I ended up reading these 3 books in the 24 hours! Sweet Venom was pretty good, I Saw You That Night was meh, but I loved Goodnight Kiss! So good!


Currently reading:

Japanese Demystified, Premium 3rd Edition (Demystified Language) Chain of Gold (The Last Hours, #1) The Storm Runner (The Storm Runner, #1)

I worked through a couple more mages in Japanese Demystified, but I haven't touched Chain of Gold in a minute. During the readathon I did start The Storm Runner, and I'm about 25% in.


Up next:

Goodnight Kiss 2 (Goodnight Kiss, #2: Fear Street Super Chiller, #10)

Definitely reading the sequel next!


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment