Monday, October 4, 2021

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #238: Still More Sci-Fi...


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I finished reading this past week:



I'm really enjoying the Space Janitor series! It was a really fun murder mystery and I just really loved the banter between the characters! Clash of Flesh and Metal I also really enjoyed! Like I mentioned last week, I really love the concept of this series, and the sequel was just as crazy as I thought it would be! So many murders and attacks from androids... I loved it!


Currently reading:


I haven't made any progress on this one, but I'll get back to it eventually 😅


Up next:


I really enjoyed the first book in this series and the prequel, so I'm gonna read this one and hope it will be just as fun. And yeah, as you can see, I'm still on that sci-fi train. Lol. Not sure when I'm gonna be getting off, but it might be soon. I gotta read some spooky books for spooky season!


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment