Monday, October 25, 2021

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #241: Good Girls and Murders


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I finished reading this past week:


I loved this book! I love the way it was told with the notes and the interviews and texts and all that. And moreover, I loved the mystery! It was really intriguing and had a lot of interesting plot twists!


Currently reading:


So naturally I started in on the sequel! I'm about 25% into it and I am really enjoying this one so far as well! I can't wait to see where this mystery goes!


Up next:


Depending on my mood, I may start in on the last book of the trilogy. But I don't really know yet. We all know I'm terrible at finishing series 🙈 lol


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment