Sunday, October 3, 2021

Sunday Post #275: So Much Painting


Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

Painted the bathroom yesterday which means I have one more bathroom to go and I'll finally be done painting! Yay! Besides that not much. Work as always, and I did just finish painting my nails. Lots of painting this weekend. Lol.

Nail art of the week:


Online

Posted this week:

#237: Just Sci-Fi

September 2021

Book Haul

Gifted:


Those giftcards I've been saving up are really coming in handy right now. Lol.


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment