Monday, January 8, 2024

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #350: A Good Way to Start the Year


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I read:


Six of Crows is the first book I started in 2024, but then I got an ARC of this book and I dropped everything immediately to read it 😆 And it was SO good, just like I thought it would be. Lol. It was action-packed, it had fun banter, and I just love Zane. And this book made me love him more! I'm so glad we got a book in his POV and got to know him a little better. I'm very excited for him and Vesper to interact in the next book! Things are crazy! But I'm so glad this was my first book of the year because it was amazing!


Currently reading:


I'm halfway through this one and I'm really enjoying it! I never thought I'd ever read this book, just because I don't really read a lot of high fantasy, but I've just been craving fantasies with action lately and this one has a heist so it's perfect!


Up next:


And depending on how things go with Six of Crows, I may start the sequel right away. Although I do have my eye on some other fantasies I want to read 👀


What are you reading this week?

2 comments:

  1. Glad you're enjoying Six of Crows. I haven't been reading much high fantasy lately either. I'm reading It Ends With Us, which is good so far.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I get that. I literally read a little bit of everything else, but no I guess I'm including high fantasy to that list too. Lol.

      Delete