Tuesday, February 13, 2024

Finish the Series #29: Not the Series I Wanted to Finish, But I'll Take It


In January I finished one series, so I'm doing pretty well on this challenge so far. Unfortunately, it wasn't a series that I previously started 🤦‍♀️😂 But you know what, it's fine. It was on my TBR. Lol.


What I finished:


I loved this duology and I am so glad I decided to give it a shot! But like I said, I actually started this series in January, but I also finished in January. Lol.


Up next:


And this one I started this month and I only have this last book to read before I complete the series.  I'm not doing great at knocking out those series I started before 2024, but at least I'm finishing series anyway? 😅


Series finished so far in 2024: 1/9

Let me know if you've read any of these series or if there is a series you are working on finishing right now 😊

2 comments:

  1. Just this morning I finished the Defy the Night trilogy, so I'm pretty happy about that 😂 I've read both Six of Crows and Shadow and Bone series years ago, but I remember almost nothing from SAB, while Six of Crows remains one of the best squad goals/ found family books I've read ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Having read both of the series at this point, I can totally see why you remember nothing about SAB... it wasn't as good as SOC! Honestly, you're not missing out on much by not remembering 😆

      Delete