Monday, September 21, 2026

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #477: Can't Go Wrong With Ellie Jordan


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I read:


I loved this book so much 🥰 It came just when I was craving a haunted house book. The skeletal bride was scary, I liked that it involved Stacey's family and that we got to know them and Stacey more, and I just really enjoyed this spooky case overall. Can't go wrong with an Ellie Jordan novel for Spooky Season.


Currently reading:


I'm only like 30-ish pages in, so not too much to say on this, but if it's anything like The Hacienda, then I'm going to love it 😆


Up next:


I honestly have no idea. I just got two hauls from B&N, and there are just so many good options in there! I'm just gonna wait and see what my mood decides.


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment