
Autumn is here!
Someone's got to tell the weather though, because it's still been hot here 😠Anyway, another typical week of work. I did got shopping with my mom yesterday, which was nice. I don't like shopping at all becausse people lol, so we went early in the morning. I got myself two sweaters which I will hopefully be able to use once the weather cooperates ðŸ˜
Watched a little bit of Reacher this week, but I think that's it?
So, um, I finished Cat Mail Co. (loved it!) and I needed another cozy game asap, so I started Dressmaker and I love it! These games are just so relaxing! Perfect for when I rage-quit Cyberpunk and need to chill out 😆 I do like Cyberpunk though. I also made a bit of progress on that one. There are some horror games I would like to buy and play on console, but I want to finish Cyberpunk first because I know I will never get back to it once I get those horror games 😆
Aside from that, I am also still doing my daily check-ins on my island on Tomodachi Life.
On the Blog
|
|
| #477: Can't Go Wrong With Ellie Jordan |

No comments:
Post a Comment