Monday, September 7, 2026

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #475: Spooky Season?


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I read:


I wasn't going to do this post today because there really isn't anything new for me to say, but here we are! If you read my readathon posts, then you saw me finish this book there. That was like, what? Two weeks ago? Idk. Something like that. Lol. But I enjoyed it! It was fun! I ordered the 4th book with my local indie bookstore, so I should be getting that soon.


Currently reading:


Right now I'm about 50% into this one and I freaking love it! It's SO good! My goal was to finish it this weekend, but that hasn't happened yet 😅 I'm gonna spend some time reading this today and hopefully get it done by the time I have access to the following book.


Up next:


Horror because it's basically spooky season! 😆 I was going to go get this physical book from one of the branches of my library yesterday, but it turned out that they're closed on Sundays... and today as well because Labor Day 😩 So I put the ebook on hold and hopefully I'll have access to it soon. Otherwise, I'm gonna have to wait till next weekend to go get it. This branch is out of my way, about 30 minutes from where I live, so that trip will probably not happen during the work week 😅


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment