Sunday, September 13, 2026

Sunday Post #509: Spooky Books


Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

Another week of work. It actually started out great, but of course, can't have an entire good week 😭 Anyway, aside from that, I didn't do much besides read, play Tomodachi Life, and...


I finished this embroidery project! My mom asked me what I was going to do with all these, and I was like, that's what I was going to ask you! Since she's the one who does these sorts of things😭 So yeah, Idk what I'm doing with all these. She did say I could turn them into a blanket, which might be an idea...

What I've been watching:

I started watching Reacher because I kept seeing it all over social media, and I really liked it! I've only seen season 1, but it was good!


I'm also still watching ER, and lately I've been super into my rewatch of Supernatural πŸ˜†

What I've been playing:

Last week I mentioned that I was going to start playing Cyberpunk, and I did! I have no opinions on it yet, except that I very much did not like the tutorial part πŸ˜… I'll try and play some more today though, and see how we go.


Also, on my Tomodachi Life island, Jason Voorhees and Michael Myers got married 🀣

On the Blog

Books reviewed this week:

★★★★☆
★★★★⯪


Other posts from this week:

#475: Spooky Season?


Book Haul

For Review:

 

I got two books this week that I'm very excited to read! I was not expecting Queen of Foxes in my inbox, but it was a nice surprise! I'll probably be starting Evermore Plantation today, though.


Library Loot:


Two historical horror books from the library!


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

1 comment:

  1. Love the embroidery project! So pretty! Sounds like a mostly good week for you. Here's hoping this one is good too!
    https://lisalovesliterature.bookblog.io/2026/09/13/weekly-wrap-up-september-13th-2026/

    ReplyDelete