Monday, November 19, 2018

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #140: All Jennifer Estep All the Time


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I finished reading this past week:

Spartan Promise (Mythos Academy: Colorado, #2) Black Widow (Elemental Assassin, #12) Spider's Trap (Elemental Assassin, #13)

Yup. Pretty much all Jennifer Estep this week, and I love it! I absolutely adore all of her books and these three were no exception! And I actually listened to my first audiobook this week: Spider's Trap! So that was cool!


Currently reading:

City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1) I Hunt Killers (I Hunt Killers, #1)

Today I finally picked up CoB again and I'm thinking I might finish my re-read by tomorrow. I also started I Hunt Killers, which I was very excited to read!


Up next:

Bitter Bite (Elemental Assassin, #14)

Yup. More Elemental Assassin. I love this series!


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment