Saturday, November 10, 2018

Top Finished Series *I* Still Need To Finish



I love reading series, but there is one thing I am really bad at when it comes to them: actually finishing them! I am so bad!! I start a series, I love it, but then for whatever reason, I just don’t finish it! I actually have a shelf on Goodreads dedicated just to my unfinished series. Let’s take a look at that...



Yeah... I have nearly 70 completed series started that I have not finished yet!! Omg

Yikes-1.gif (320×181)

So let’s take a look at my top 10 series I want to finish... out of, like, 70 *sigh* lol


Alienated (Alienated, #1) Splintered (Splintered, #1) Angelfire (Angelfire, #1) Delirium (Delirium, #1)

This first batch of books I rated 5 stars but only read the first book in the series and that is it. I really loved all of them though!


Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, #1) The Body Finder (The Body Finder, #1)

These two I have read half the series. I've read 3 of the 6 Vampire Academy books and 2 of the 4 Body Finder books. And I actually absolutely loved what I read!


My Soul to Take (Soul Screamers, #1) The Ghost and the Goth (The Ghost and the Goth, #1) Croak (Croak, #1) Unearthly (Unearthly, #1)

And these last ones I only have 1 book left to read in the series before I complete it!! Seriously! I don't know why I haven't just finished them. Although Soul Screamers has been on my mind a lot lately. I really want to get to that one asap!


There are some pretty obvious ones I didn’t include on this list (like The Mortal Instruments) because they will be showing up in upcoming lists. Don’t you worry, I’ve got so many more unfinished series that I need to get to. Lol.

What finished series do you still need to finish?

No comments:

Post a Comment