Sunday, November 11, 2018

Sunday Post #183: Just A Little Break...



Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

Same old, same old. I did go to the movies earlier in the week!

What I've been watching:

I finally saw Venom, and you know what? It wasn't that bad! I thought it was really funny! Of course, I feel like I am easily entertained. Lol.

Venom The Incredibles 2

I am also about to watch The Incredibles 2, as soon as I finish writing this lol (it's Saturday night).

I've also been catching up on Worst Cooks in America, ALL the Property Brothers, and I finally started season 3 of Daredevil! I'm actually watching it as I write this! (I'm on episode 5 and I am really enjoying it!)



What I've been listening to:

I'm catching up on my Halloween audio narrations and I found a good one! It's SO good!


Online

Posted this week:

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #138

Top Finished Series *I* Still Need To Finish

Book Haul

Nothing this week!

MMPR


I didn't post much this week. I just needed a little break from things after posting every single day in October. I still can't believe I did that. Lol.

How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment