Sunday, November 25, 2018

Sunday Post #185: Happy Thanksgiving Weekend!



Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

I hope everyone who celebrates had a great Thanksgiving weekend! I didn't work on Thanksgiving day, but I did work Friday-Sunday... lame 🙄 lol. Did anyone do any Black Friday shopping? If you did I hope you guys were safe in the crazy hordes of people and found some good stuff. Lol. Even if I hadn't worked, I wouldn't have gone. Lol. I did do some online shopping though. I got some nail stuff, some books, and I even bought a couple of Christmas gifts already!

And last week I mentioned I was sick, and I'm actually starting to feel better now, so yay! Lol.

What I've been watching:

So this week I finally started to catch up on the latest season of Arrow... I am SO behind on all the CW superhero shows! And I also started rewatching Mighty Morphin Power Rangers on Netflix because why not. Lol. I always say that my favorite part of Dragon Ball is all the filler stuff because the fighting is just so lengthy, and I feel like it is the same case with MMPR. I like all the stuff that isn't the fighting... all the character interactions!

ARROW Mighty Morphin Power Rangers

I also watched the newest movie in the Into the Dark anthology series on Hulu, Flesh and Blood, and it was SO good! I am really loving these Hulu movies! They aren't horror, per se, they're more thrillers. So if you have Hulu and like these type of movies, I highly recommend The Body and Flesh and Blood!

Hulu Original Into The Dark: Flesh & Blood

What I've been listening to:

IDK How's EP came out not too long ago, but I think I forgot to mention it? Anyway, I LOVE all the songs! (Choke is still my favorite though!)



Nail art of the week:



My Thanksgiving/Fall nails. I used one of my favorite multichrome magnetic polishes then added a holo top coat over that. I finished it off with some cute little leaves!

Online

Posted this week:

#140: All Jennifer Estep All the Time

Book Haul

Nothing again this week!

MMPR


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

2 comments:

  1. I'm happy to hear you are feeling better. And pretty nails! I'n binging The Blacklist from the beginning and caught up on Once Upon A Time. Also watched a few Christmas movies and getting in the mood now:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hear a lot of good things about this TV shows. Maybe I should check them out? lol

      Delete