Sunday, November 18, 2018

Sunday Post #184: I Hate Being Sick



Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

I've been slacking in the blogging department once again. I was taking a small break, but then I got sick. I've been getting constant headaches and just looking at the screen makes my head throb. Actually, right now it's about 1 pm and I am sitting in my room, curtains drawn, with my laptop on the lowest light setting. And I don't know if it's migraines or if I have a sinus infection or what, but I am so over it! What I feel like:

Watch Hugh Jackman lip sync 'making bacon pancakes' from Adventure Time | The Verge

And no, I haven't been to the doctor. Why would I? Lol.

What I've been watching:

I finished watching Daredevil season 3 and I LOVED it!! It was very good! I hope there's more of Daredevil... but Netflix has already canceled Luke Cage and Iron Fist so idk.

 Worst Cooks in America

I'm also caught up on Worst Cooks in America, which I also love. I feel like I can relate to the contestants because I, too, cannot cook. Lol.

What I've been listening to:

I started listening to my very first audiobook! Stay tuned for tomorrow where I'll let you know how that's going and what I'm listening to 😉

Nail art of the week:



Today I'm wearing a silver holographic polish with multichrome flakies. It's so pretty!

Online

Other Posts:

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #139

Gratitude Giveaway Hop!

Book Haul

Nothing this week! But ALL the Black Friday sales are coming up!

Image result for mighty morphin power rangers gif


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

2 comments:

  1. I do hope you do go see the doctor if this continues. If it's a sinus infection, it won't go away without treatment. So sorry you are feeling this poorly. Take care of yourself and feel better soon:)

    My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete