Friday, November 30, 2018

Monthly Wrap-Up: November 2018



Is it really the end of the year already? Man! I can't believe it! Are you guys ready for the holidays? I am!

snow christmas gif


Books read this month:

The Wrong Girl (Return to Fear Street, #2) Spartan Promise (Mythos Academy: Colorado, #2) Black Widow (Elemental Assassin, #12)

Spider's Trap (Elemental Assassin, #13) City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1)

I read 5 books this month and one of them was a re-read! And I actually really loved them all!


And my favorite book of the month was...

Black Widow (Elemental Assassin, #12)

It was very hard to choose because I literally love everything by Jennifer Estep, I love Fear Street, and TMI is one of my favorite series. But in the end I chose Black Widow because I adore the characters, the world, and I just really loved the story! Gin Blanco is amazing!


Books Reviewed in this month:

Wesley James Ruined My Life

Wesley James Ruined My Life by Jennifer Honeybourn | ★★★★☆


Other Posts:

Giveaway OVER

Top Finished Series *I* Still Need To Finish

Giveaway ends TODAY!


So I slacked off a little but this month. It started off with me taking a little break after having posted for a month straight, sometimes twice a day, but then I get sick. I'm just starting to feel better now, so hopefully I'll be good to go next month. Lol.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you read some pretty awesome books this month! I really enjoy reading City of Bones. Hope you have a great December.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. City of Bones is amazing, isn't it? I love it!

      Delete