Sunday, November 4, 2018

Sunday Post #182: Catching Up On My Shows



Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

At work I just finished doing wound care which means I get to sleep in over half an hour more AND I get to go home earlier! I'm so happy! Though I did enjoy doing the wound care.

I also started playing some games on our DS. I haven't played in a long time! I've already finished the first Cake Mania game and now I'm working my way through Cake Mania 2 and I'm also playing New Super Mario Bros 2! These are literally the video games I play when I do. Lol.

Cake Mania 2 for Nintendo DS Nintendo 3DS - New Super Mario Bros 2

What I've been watching:

Besides that, I've been trying to catch up on on all the fall TV shows that just started back up again. I was watching so many horror movies throughout October that I fell terribly behind on everything else! And I watch A LOT of different TV shows! Lol. Right now I'm all caught up on Criminal Minds, Supernatural, Modern Family, and Property Brothers.

supernatural season 14 title card gif

Weird selection of shows, I know. Lol. And I still need to catch up on all the CW superhero shows! Yikes! Oh, I also started watching a new show, The Rookie, and I really like it! I love Nathan Fillion!

Nathan Fillion in The Rookie (2018)

Movie wise, I saw Intruders (on Amazon Prime) which is about a girl who hasn't left her house in years when suddenly her house is broken into. It was really good! And the plot twist was crazy! Bad Samaritan I enjoyed because, first of all, I love David Tennant. And second, it was VERY suspenseful! And on Hulu I watched Into The Dark: The Body which was amazing! I loved it! Basically this assassin is trying to dispose of a body on Halloween night but he keeps getting stopped by these people who love his "costume." It was so good! And it was pretty funny! I can't wait to watch the next movie in this film series!

Intruders 2016 | “Anna (Beth Riesgraf) suffers from agoraphobia so crippling that when a trio of criminals break into her house, she cannot bring herself to flee. But what the intruders don’t realize is that agoraphobia is not her only psychosis.” Bad Samaritan poster Into The Dark Film ‘The Body’ Gets a Trailer, Debuts Friday on Hulu

What I've been listening to:

I started listening to a new podcast!

teenage scream podcast

This one also covers YA thriller books from the 90s and I love it!

Online

Reviews posted this week:

Halloween Night II (Halloween Night, #2) Wesley James Ruined My Life


Other Posts:

#137: Finally Making Progress!

October 2018

The Spooky Halloween Tag!

Books I’m Grateful I Read Giveaway Hop!

Book Haul

Nothing this week.

MMPR


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment