Saturday, February 6, 2021

Finish the Series #12: I Already Miss Her


The first month of 2021 is done and over with and I finished one series! Well... kinda 😅


I read Last Strand (I miss Gin already 😭), which is the last book in the Elemental Assassin series... for a while, at least. It's definitely the end of this arc, so I'm gonna count it just to make myself feel better 😂



But did I finish The Dark Artifices, the series I set out to finish last month? Why, no I didn't. Thanks for asking 😂 I went on an Elemental Assassin re-reading binge after I read Last Strand, but I think that's over now so I'll get back to this behemoth of a book. I swear! 😅



Series finished so far in 2021: 1

Let me know if you've read any of these series or if there is a series you are working on finishing right now 😊

2 comments: