Sunday, February 21, 2021

Sunday Post #263: I Hate This


Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

It was a rather uneventful week up until Saturday morning when we lost our internet out of freaking nowere 😒 And we don't even have the weather to blame for that, so idk what the heck is going on! Anyway, most of the day I was fine without it cause I spent the day reading, but after I finished, I remembered that I still needed to work on this post and now I'm doing it on my phone. I hate it 🙃 So that's why this is gonna be a bit more sparse than usual. I just hope the formatting and images come out okay. Lol.


In other news, I finally got my hands on the Colourpop x Animal Crossing make up! It's so pretty 😭 I haven't used a lot of it on my actual face yet, but you bet I swatched the heck out of it as soon as I came home with it 🤣

What I've been watching:

I caught up on most of my anime... the only one I still need to get on is the new season of Dr. Stone. Oh, and I actually also need to catch up on the rest of Attack on Titan 😅


Online

Reviews posted this week:



Other posts:

#211: My One Fantasy Book For the Year


Book Haul

Nothing this week!



How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment