Monday, February 15, 2021

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #211: My One Fantasy Book For The Year


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I finished reading this past week:


This is a novella, a fairy tale retelling of Beauty and the Beast and it was GREAT! And it only took about 30 minutes to read, so that's another plus.


Currently reading:


I mean to get back to QoAaD this week, but instead I started another Jennifer Estep book 🤷‍♀️😅 And it's incredible! I'm only about a third of the way in, but I am just giddy with excitement! I love it!


Up next:

I'm gonna focus on the two above books, then I'm gonna decide what to read next. But for now, idk. Lol.


What are you reading this week?

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad to hear you're loving Capture The Crown! I'm super excited to read it in the summer. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really good! I'm hoping to finish it today!

      Delete