Monday, February 1, 2021

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #209: Okay, Let's Move On (For Now)


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I finished reading this past week:


Finished re-reading another Elemental Assassin book. It was great, but no one is surprised 😂 I like this one in particular because, unlike other books in the series, most of this book takes place in one day. There's a heist and it's super action-packed and awesome!


Currently reading:


After I finished Deadly Sting, I came back to Tales from the Gas Station Vol. 2 and I'm about 50% done with it. I'll probably finish it this coming week.


Up next:

And after I finish Tales from the Gas Station, I'll probably get back to Queen of Air and Darkness... or I'll just read another Jennifer Estep book... who knows 😉


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment