Monday, August 16, 2021

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #235: Here we go


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I finished reading this past week:


It was a fun retelling. Nothing much to say about it.


Currently reading:



So far this year I've been pretty good about not reading so many books at once, but then yesterday I started ALL 3 of these books in the same evening! 🤦‍♀️ Lol. I don't know what I'm doing. Lol. Or more accurately, I don't know what my mood is doing. Lol.


Up next:


No clue. Definitely want to finish the two above books before I start anything else.


What are you reading this week?

2 comments:

  1. I don't think I could read so many books at a time. I'm reading Magic for Liars, a fantasy/murder mystery. It's good so far.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh girl, I do this all the time. Lol. Oooh, a fantasy murder/mystery sounds fun! I definitely need to check it out!

      Delete