Monday, September 27, 2021

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #237: Just Sci-Fi


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I finished reading this past week:


I really enjoyed Girl of Flesh and Metal and its prequel! I loved the premise: a girl gets a cybernetic arm and then suddenly she starts sleepwalking and there's killings and the poor girl is wondering whether she's the culprit, or if she's next on the killer's list. I loved the concept! And it was really well done! The world was also very interesting and I'm looking forward to reading more in this series. Nothing But Blackened Teeth, unfortunately, was not great. You see that cover? I thought FOR SURE it was going to be creepy AF. It wasn't. What it did have plenty of was flowery writing that got old FAST. It's unfortunate cause it had a lot of potential.


Currently reading:


I really liked the premise of this book too, but I'm not gonna lie, I'm about 50 pages in and I'm not the biggest fan of the Elder POV. I just don't care. However, I am interested to see what's gonna happen when Amy is awakened from her cryosleep 50 years earlier than she's supposed to be, so I'm gonna stick with it and see how it goes.


Up next:


I am so excited to see where the story is gonna go in this one! After what happened with Lena and then her parent's new project being released... oh boy!


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment