Sunday, September 26, 2021

Sunday Post #274: Nail Polish & Books... What Else is New


Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

Nothing much this week. Just a full week of work. Umm, I did a lot of shopping online though 🙈 I got a lot of nail art supplies... Halloween stamping plates and vinyls, and some Autumn things too! Very excited to play with them all!


What I've been watching:

As I'm writing this I am watching the season premier of 911. I am so excited that TV shows are coming back on! After this, I am probably going to watch the new Britney Spears documentary on Hulu.



Nail art of the week:


Online

Reviews posted this week:



Other posts:

#236: A Little Update...


Book Haul

Gifted:


I've had a couple Amazon giftcards for a while that I haven't used yet, but I finally put them to good use! Lol. I will probably be reading these sometime in the coming week.


Library Loot:



And I also got this one from the library. I've always seen it around, but have never really known exactly what it's all about. It has a really interesting premise, I'm finding out. Lol.


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment