Sunday, September 19, 2021

Sunday Post #273: Long Time No See


Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

We've been busy getting rid of our old furniture and buy new stuff for the house. Unfortunately, that entails building a lot of it... and we're still not done 😩 Oh, new doors were put it too. I'm getting sick of this renovation project, to be honest. Lol. We're almost done though! We just need the kitchen cabinets to come in.

What I've been watching:

Anyone else watching What If...? cause I love it! It's SO good! And so interesting! I love all the different scenarios we've been seeing. My favorite was of course, the zombie one. Lol. I've also re-started watching the MCU movies from the beginning. As I'm writing this, I've just finished Iron Man 2 and will be watching Thor next... or maybe The First Avenger? I forget which one comes next. Lol. I also watched Shang Chi on Labor Day weekend and it was SO GOOD! Definitely one of the best MCU movies! I really want to watch it again!


Nail art of the week:


Online

Posted this week:

August 2021

Book Haul

For Review:


I was so excited when I got an ARC of this book last week! I've been waiting to read it since the audiobook came out last year! I just finished it on Friday and I absolutely loved it! But that should come as no surprise 😉 Thank you Jennifer!


Library Loot:


This is another book I've already read as well, and it wasn't too bad. It gave me what I wanted: space with a splash of horror!


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment